Education Sector Lead
Emma is Principal Consultant at Anderson Acoustics Limited, with 20 years of experience working in the field of acoustics and noise control. Emma has undertaken and managed various building acoustics projects including for higher education and listed refurbishments.
Emma specialises in architectural acoustics, design of rooms for speech intelligibility and privacy, acoustics for public address/voice alarm (PA/VA) systems, and open space planning. She continues to present research at a national and international level and hosts regular CPDs for architects and contractors to communicate the need for good acoustics. Her current role allows her to focus on acoustic design and delivery of schools, offices, residential and public buildings.
- a specialist in architectural acoustics
- effective project management
- ability to coordinate with other design disciplines
- an experienced project leader
- a detailed technical researcher
- Acoustics as a route to inclusion
Day 2 15:00