Celebrating Excellence & Achievement in Education
Deadline for entries is 31st July 2020
The Awards Drinks & Networking Ceremony takes place on Wednesday 11th November 2020 in the Exhibition Hall at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
Drinks, Canapes and Entertainment provided.
The qualifying period for entries is January 2018 onwards.
Project of the Year
Inclusive Learning Spaces for all
Architectural Practice of the Year
Criteria: This award recognises an architectural practice which has demonstrated excellence in delivering value and functionality with inclusive learning projects, whilst also promoting best practice in innovative design in the education sector. Please include examples of work in the last 24 months.
Contractor of the Year
Product Innovation of the Year
Criteria: The advisory group want to see new and innovative products which have been launched and used in an inclusive learning environment setting in the last 24 months (January 2018 onwards). The product should be:
- Imaginative, creative, innovative and original
- Aesthetically appealing
- Robust, durable and safe
- Improve on previous design
- The product should have been launched on the market within the last 24 months (January 2018 onwards)
- It should have been in use in an inclusive learning environment for a minimum of 6 months during that time.
- Supporting evidence from at least one user of the product will be required
Cost to enter:
- £99 + VAT per entry
For more information contact Rebecca Miller on 01892 518877 or email@example.com.